solashakasolashaka

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Depict1 Depict1

amazing

It took a really long time to get anything, but this game was amazing in my opinion.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Mind Boggleing

I likes the atmoshpere made by the music and the art style, and although the bee part was as hard as heck, I loved this game.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Exelent

I think this game is very well put together, has good graphics, and over all is great. One problem though: in castle 2, where the second floor has no doors, the hikers get there and never climb higher. You have to place people in the second floor just to kill the hikers and get on with the game.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

great game

it took me a bit of time, but i finished it. It was awesome how the upgrades went, and i loved it.

Space is Key Space is Key

Pretty addictive

I did it! and only in 522 deaths! This game really is addicting to me. I just keep thinking "Man, one more try, then i'm done. Awww, I was so close. Mabye just one time more..."

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

fail

I just don't even see a point in this. sure, it might be fun to be able to play the guy saying stuff, but why not just listen to it on the audio portal or something?

Space Defenders Space Defenders

Simple yet fun

I like the concept, and the controls and stuff weren't bad at all. I just think that it's kinda too simple to be extremely fun.

Closure Closure

I get it now.

I really didn't get what was going on at first, but when I got it, it became awesome. Great game.

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

This tutorial was helpful, but it didn't really cover too much information.

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

I LOVE IT!!!

I really like this. I think that this could be pretty good as an iphone or Ipad app.