solashakasolashaka

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Nake Pedophile!?

I have to agree that this was not as great as the others, but I still like it. I especially laughed when that naked pedophile just ran into the house and stretched out his hand. I cracked up at how Leo just fell after that.

scampi scampi

Loop!?

It took me a while to realize that this was a loop, and at first i thought that it was just a really long and repetetive movie, but I now see that it was a loop. I cracked up at how the guy said Kuala luper(is that right?) twice.

Evolution ! Evolution !

Interesting.

All of the animation really matched the simple kind of mood, I and liked it a lot. the only problem I see is that it was hard to read the text while still watching the movie.

Depict1 Depict1

amazing

It took a really long time to get anything, but this game was amazing in my opinion.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Mind Boggleing

I likes the atmoshpere made by the music and the art style, and although the bee part was as hard as heck, I loved this game.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Exelent

I think this game is very well put together, has good graphics, and over all is great. One problem though: in castle 2, where the second floor has no doors, the hikers get there and never climb higher. You have to place people in the second floor just to kill the hikers and get on with the game.

Daxx Daxx

Epicness

This music seems like an epic march. It just is so awesome, I could keep listening to this for a while. you get an imaginary cookie.O

Colizo responds:

It's quite long, and hard.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Roflmao

HAHA! This is so funny, yet I also think that it's made very well.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

(^o^)

Not too bad. Sounds kinda fun to listen to.